[Gpdd] silly; sketches

Suzy Dünser suzy at dunser.com
Wed Dec 5 11:54:26 EST 2007

Ooh, yes, please! Truth be told, I am really the more athletically
gifted of the two of us (I'm always first to get the evening snack,
which we get upstairs), and of course I have the more beautiful hair,
with my red highlights (not very C Z-J, but who cares). And there's
some debate about this, but I'm quite sure I'm the better wheeker. So
count me in!! Oops, must send this before Cocoa sees it, you know he
has his own opinions about our respective talents!!!

Wheeks and kisses,
Rocqui