[Gpdd] [MISC] LAPS Concerns

Heather Eickmeyer eickmeha at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:15:39 EST 2007

Some of our prestigious LAPS members (Jimmy Jr., Tater Tot, Suus, and
Princess) have been losing weight lately that have put them under 3lbs.
That silly Atkins diet!  :-)  If it's okay, I'd like to keep all of your
names and pictures up on the LAPS site.  LAPS is a way for us all to show
off how beautiful we all are.  What's a few ounces?  So I vote that our new
motto should be: once a member always a member!

Hamlet, your LAPS Secretary
And Heather slave you can't delete any of the cute pictures ;-)