[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Sunshine is gone

Suzy Dünser suzy at dunser.com
Thu Dec 6 13:24:43 EST 2007

Hi Cindy,

My heart sank when I read about the difficulties Sunshine was having,
and then I was so sad to hear you had to make that most difficult
decision to help him to the bridge. But there is no good in letting
them suffer. They only live in the moment, and you did the right thing
to minimise the pain he went through. At least you know that his last
moments here were with you, knowing he was loved and the most
comfortable he could be. And now he's at the bridge, where he will
only be happy and there is no worry and no pain. But it is hard for
those of us left behind... I will be thinking of you.

Hugs from Suzy, Rocky, and Cocoa