[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Happy Suus>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:49:45 EST 2007

Hi all,

It's me Suus! I'm sooo happy that i can stay a LAPS member. To be honest, it was very exhausting, trying to look as fat as possible (holding my breath and lots of air inside) everytime our slave sneaked up on us with that camera, just in case she would put any of those pigtures online. I was so scared one of you guys would find out.
It's also why I was so nasty to ppo Igor in the beginning, because with him around slave flashed away even more than usual. All of this is why i finally spilled the beans and told you guys i no longer deserved the title. But i was sooo sad. It is one of the things me and Jan the boar had in common. But now that i heard that i'm still a member, i'm very very happy :-D

Daisy, welcome as president! I'm sure you'll make an excellent first Lady! I will keep stealing Igor and Yaya's food in order to become up to standards once again, I promise.

Suus

p.s. *wink* for seussy