[Gpdd] [Raindow Bridge] Condolences for Sunshine

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Thu Dec 6 13:03:14 EST 2007

Dear Cindy

I am so sorry to hear that your beloved Sunshine had to be helped to the
Rainbow Bridge.  What a brave piggy he was, with those nasty stones as
well as pneumonia and gas.  It must have been a great comfort to him that
you were there with him as he went to the bridge, and he knew how much he
was loved.  It is so very sad when we lose one of our wonderful piggies as
they leave such a gap in our lives, but gradually, in time, we are able to
remember the happy days shared with our piggies with a smile instead of
tears.  He will always live on in your memories of him.

Take care and best wishes

Kay

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo