[Gpdd] Behavior ~ Haypile Honeys go Caroling!

jude colangelo guineapgjude at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 18:38:32 EST 2007

Last night, around quarter of three, I was awakened by birds singing outside
the window.  I thought it was strange, but not strange enough to fully wake
up over it!  I rolled over and started dozing again, and the "birds" began
to sing even louder.  It took me a minute to realize the sound wasn't coming
from the outdoors, but rather it was coming from the girls' cages!  Now the
singing got my full attention!  One of the girls was chirping away, top of
her lungs, while the other two "bwaht bwhat bwhated" in the background!
They continued, off and on, through the rest of the night.  I've heard
chirping before, but this was a regular symphony.
It occurred to me when I got up, they were Christmas Caroling for me!  Of
course, candy canes weren't appropriate, so I rewarded the serenade with
Romaine.
Happy Holidays from the Haypile Honeys!

--
       Jude and the Haypile Honeys