[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Secret Santa and Cavaret>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 08:42:08 EST 2007

Hi all,

It's me Igor, before I go into the cavaret business. We allready received our Secret Santa package!! Glynis and duke thank you so much! Yaya thinks the blankie is very tastefull and our slave laughed really hard when she read the aussie christmas book. We sure are jealous! Our christmasses are rainy, never sunny and certainly no BBQ's. We put the song in our christmas cdcollection so we'll hear it plenty of times. Btw your timing was excellent. We received it on dec the 7th. Which is the official date in the netherlands when you are allowed to start thinking about christmas (we celebrate sinterklaas on december 5 and 6th).
Okay back to the cavaret.
We have been practicing loads. Here you can see me hitting a high note during my ms kidman imitation. I imagine myself up on that elephant...looking into the eyes of my cristian...*sigh* (i have a very romantic soul)
http://xs322.xs.to/xs322/07494/Nov71.JPG

The girls are helping me with the cellblock tango from chicago. They do not really want to pigticipate (unless you end up with too few pigs to perform the act). Especially yaya actually wants to sit in the front row swooning over charlie and throwing roses at him once he's done. Currently we takes turns with every part. Suus does an excellent hungarian girl:
http://xs322.xs.to/xs322/07494/100_4581.JPG

Here you can see the girls doing some synchronous bar chewing. They do like inventing new choreographies.
http://xs322.xs.to/xs322/07494/Dec19.JPG

And this is the three of us during the grand finale of the act wheeking our hearts out (well..at least i was...notice how suus is sticking out her tongue..tsssk the cheeky girl)
http://xs322.xs.to/xs322/07494/Dec20.JPG

Okay..gotta go back to the practice! Let me know how you guys are preparing yourselves ;-)
Pop...squish..uhuh...

Igor/Igorina, Suus and Yaya