[Gpdd] [RESCUE] 15 Pigs in Danger - SUNY Delhi

Jen angiebeena at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 18:42:47 EST 2007

Sorry that my last post was so vague about the guinea
pigs.  When I heard they were going to be killed I
wasn't really thinking and just wanted to tell people
fast.

They are at SUNY Delhi, a small college in the
Catskill Mountains in upstate NY.  The website is
http://www.delhi.edu

I don't have anymore contact info yet, but I should
soon.  My friend is in the program that is working
with the pigs and I asked her for the names and
numbers of the teachers to contact.

I found a home for 2 of the pigs so the number is down
to 15.  If anyone is in the Binghamton, Syracuse, or
Ithaca area and can adopt or foster some I can
probably arrange transportation.

Thanks for everyone's help!

-Jen