[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome Marble

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 18:54:56 EST 2007

Debra and The Story Piggies wish to announce the addition of a  new cavy to
their herd.  His name is Marble, and he was adopted from the  Critter Corral
Cavy rescue at their open house this fall.  He is a very  friendly and beautiful
tri-colored piggy.  He is a chocolate, orange and  white short hair.  We
would guess that he is about seven or eight months  old, but we can't be sure.  He
is a lovely addition to our herd, and he is  fitting in nicely. As soon as
the holidays are over, our slave, Debra, will try  to get a new web page up with
some recent pictures of the herd including  Marble.  Wheee also want to send
everyone on the digest our best wishes for  a wonderful holiday season.

Wheeeeeks from Debra and The Story Piggies