[Gpdd] silly; Cabaret

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sat Dec 8 03:17:59 EST 2007

Hi jolly rodents you did vote for Cavaret Cavies and that is our group name, you have to forgive my mummy sometimes she spells it wrong Cabaret instead of Cavaret its just human error.

Mummy is letting me watch the dvd this afternoon so will let you know what else happens, or Igorina might know she seems to know everything.

Catch you later

Fuglette