[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for Sunshine

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sat Dec 8 05:59:05 EST 2007

Cindy

We were so very, very sorry to read that Sunshine had lost his  struggle to
stay with you just a little longer, and that you had had to  make that most
difficult of all decisions. You do not need to be told that the  decision you
made was the best for Sunshine - because you loved him so much, it  would be
impossible to make the wrong decision in such tragic  circumstances, and you don't
need to be told that he is now free from pain and  popcorning with Joey in
that luscious meadow beside the Rainbow Bridge.

We know your life will never be the same without your precious Sunshine,  and
no words are adequate at such a heartbreaking time, but we hope it may give
you just one tiny grain of comfort to know that member of the gpdd community
all  over the globe are thinking of you at this very  difficult period.

Debbie and the Dozen Dolly Mixtures