[Gpdd] [MISC]Ty Beanie Babies

Sandi Korman yikes888 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 19:18:44 EST 2007

I have to let you all know that I found a couple of Reese the Guinea pig
beanie babies at the store today.  I have a couple of the retired ones from
2003 and whenever my neice comes over, she wants to take one home with her.
I told her I would look for them at the store.  Anyway...today I was
shopping and found 2 at the store.  I'm giving her one and I've put up the
other on Ebay.  So if anyone is interested, the item number is
220181609713.  It's listed under Ty Reese the Guinea Pig Beanie Baby.

Thanks,

Sandi
slave to Brownie Bear, Blackie Bear, Sundai, Q-bert and Queen Checkers
Always in my heart Ernie, Bert and Rusti