[Gpdd] CARE: guinea pig product

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 14:22:58 EST 2007

Has anyone every heard of "Edible Logz" for piggies?  It looked really nice...a brown log that is totally edible that piggies can hide in.  So, I almost bought it...that was until I read the ingredients.  The first ingredient was "wood shavings" so it scared me and I put it down.  It also contained alfalfa and a solution of water, honey, and unknown stuff.  Didn't sound healthy...too bad.  It would have been fun.
Joane
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci

OPT to ADOPT a homeless animal!