[Gpdd] Silly: Thanks for Card!!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 03:05:21 EST 2007

Dear Story Piggy Cheeki,
     Hi there. We sure enjoyed getting your Pigmus card. And your pigture is
really neat with you on your chair. Our momma has not done well with getting
our pigtures copied and her printer is malfunctioning to make things even
worse. It will only print in black and blue. And it's pretty new.
     We have your card and picture displayed on our cage, however, so
everyone can see it and admire you.

     Charlie also got another card from his secret groovey "sexy admirers."
He's beside himself with curiosity. (Charlie here -- I am not! I'm just
"pleased." "I love you Yaya!" And Chester, "shut up!"

     We have to get our cards and gifts sent very soon.

Happy Holidays,
The Jolly Rodents, Chester (wheeek wheek) and Charlie   <----who is
chattering his teeth at me.