[Gpdd] MISC: Because I was feeling guilty ...

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Mon Dec 10 15:20:49 EST 2007

I was feeling guilty about the lack of space some of the Munchees had
since I brought the new girls into the living room.  Jimmee and Mi-Kee
(f/k/a Kuddles) Karma and Kiwi and Barnee and Kadee were all sharing
"houses" that really were meant to house just one Munchee.  So, when it
became time to Munchee house clean on Saturday, I decided to try to move
Karma and Kiwi in with Kaitlyn and Kismet.  I let them roam about the
living room for a while and then when all of them were in the "Big
House," I closed the "door" and waited to see how they did together.
They seemed to do pretty well so eventually I got out Kadee and Barnee
to clean and expand their house.  I must say, I had to shake my head
when I looked into their house and both of them were huddled together in
one of the Gogurt hideaways.  Why did I make their house bigger again?
LOL  I then let Mi-Kee and Jimmee out and expanded their house for them.
I must say, they seemed to appreciate the extra space a bit more ... not
much, but a bit.  Crazy Munchees.  Well, even if they don't really
appreciate it, I feel better knowing they have more space.

With the new set up, I was able to make all of the houses have doors
that I could swing open and shut.  It sure made it a lot easier to get
Karma and Kiwi in the house!  They went in on their own and I didn't
have to chase them for forever to catch them to get them in.  I just had
to be quick to shut the door once they followed Kaitlyn and Kismet in
their new "digs."  Hopefully before too long, all the Munchees will know
what it means when I tell them "it's time to go into your house."

Kacee and the Munchees 13