[Gpdd] [Announcements] Please welcome my piggers and I!

Yurie fluffyetta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 16:59:28 EST 2007

Hello everybody!
I am Yurie, and I have two guinea pigs. They are Baklava and Yuuki.
Baklava: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1356/1289827650_5352571d5d_o.jpg
Yuuki: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1130/1333297006_e3f556e868.jpg
I guess I will start with my pigs. (They have demanded it!)
     Baklava (Baki (Baakee)  for short), is a 1 year three month Texel Sow.
We got her a year ago, when she was three days old. I never planned on
showing until I rescued her. A Texel breeder at a show we went to for fun
had her separated for the mother, because the mother had refused to nurse
her. To make a long story short, she is now fat, happy, and the overall
winner of cavy showmanship at the Summer 4-H show.
     Yuuki (You-kee) came shortly after Baki. When Baki was 4 months old,
Yuuki was 3 months. So, I fell in love with the other curly Texel. I got her
as well. She is the Super Pig of the family. They look adorable together,
because Bakkers is all Black, and Yuukkers is all white.
     Well, I guess it's my turn. I love my guinea pigs, and my cat and two
dogs. I have gotten the Newsletter for a while, but was too afraid to send
an email reply! I hope one day to create a guinea pig website. I co-lead a
guinea pig 4-H club, the "Cavy Crew". I am glad that I finally found others
who are as cavy savvy as me!
Goodbye!
--
xoxo!