[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT; welcome Hovis and Domino

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 05:16:09 EST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
To: gpdd at gpdd.org
Sent: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:31
Subject: welcome; Hovis and Domino

Welcome to Hovis and Domino you are very lucky to have found Stephanie.

Just throwing in my 2 pence worth, I think the RSPCA and other rescues do?a wonderful job however a lot of them have many strange rules, a rescue I know of will not let you rescue unless you have a garden (arent people who live in flats capable of providing a good home?) the RSPCA near me will not let you?adopt if you work full time???

My point is these places are ruling out a huge number of potential homes, unfortunately they make it all to easy for people to go to pet shops to get a pet.

Sorry to rant.

AOL's new homepage has launched. Take a tour now.