[Gpdd] SILLY The Cavaret and a Welcome

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Dec 11 05:46:29 EST 2007

Gulliver Piggyfriend here,

We had not become involved in the Cavaret as we had no idea what it was all about. Our slave has never seen this film ( and, therefore, neither had we). We don't get to hear music like this here at Piggyfriends as our slave's musical tastes are completely different. Right now, she is banging bowls around and furiously chopping up veggies as she is upset that she was unable to get a ticket to see Led Zeppelin in London last night, so we will be listening to Kashmir over and over again until she goes out.

We were all set to come and see the performance so that we could throw rotten tomatoes at the actors but now that Diamond has read that Chester is going to be one of them, the tomatoes are out. She is a bit concerned that he appears to playing a girl's part but never mind. She is sure that she will know who he is when he comes on stage.

So we would like to book 25 seats on PigAir and come and be a model audience. When and where is this spectacular due to take place?

As our slave is temporarily unavailable we would like to welcome new piggies Baklava and Yuuki and also their most excellent slave, Yurie. We enjoyed seeing their pigtures and hope to hear more about them.

Diamond sends extra love to Chester and hopes to be in the front row at the performance.

Regards from us all,

Gulliver, spokespig for the Piggyfriends.