[Gpdd] MISC - Home for Pigmas

Donna Lenz dlenz at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 11 11:45:58 EST 2007

Whee are excited to announce our Home for Pigmas Event.  Whee talked to Mom
and asked her to to PLEEZE get as many pigs home for Pigmas as pawsible.

So far shee haz - adopted Squeaky and Buttercup to be our new sisters.

Last wheekend shee went to Petco and took the hidden back room piggys.
They had two baby girls - Salt & Pepper, and a baby boy named Stanley.
Shee adopted Stanley to her special friend Aunt Marylou, and shee got to do
his shopping.  He got the BIGGEST cage in the store, tons of hay, a pigloo
and shee sent him home with baby piggy food from Sweet Meadow Farm.

The baby girls will bee adopted through Hop A Long Hollow to a family who
will give them to their daughters for Pigmas. But they will have to promize
to keep them and love them furever.

Wheekin in Happinezz

Annie & Penny