[Gpdd] MISC: Secret Santa Suspense!

Ginger Hoffman gingera at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 11 23:40:18 EST 2007

Dear Secret Santa,

whoever you may be, Whee have received not one but TWO wonderful
Christmas cards, promising us that your identity will be revealed
soon.  Whee are trembling with anticipation!!!  Who can you be??? :)
Whee talk about it everyday, hypothesizing and theorizing wildly
(well, when whee aren't eating green pepper, hay, lettuce, red
pepper, cilantro.....--those things distract us somewhat).  Whee
absolutely love the cards and are totally into the holiday spirit
now, thanks to you!

Whee are so happy that you are our Secret Santa, whoever you are.
Hopefully the mystery will be solved soon!!! :)

love,
Nosophoros and Flaco Paco (and our slave Ginger)