[Gpdd] Silly: Front Row Seat for Diamond

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 01:11:45 EST 2007

My Dearest Diamond,

     I did almost take   gentleman's part but decided that this was like the
Shakespearean plays of old, when boys and men played ALL the parts. (Don't
worry -- I'll be right there, up in front, very much the boar, when we perform
Beethoven Pig's Rumblestrut Blues.) I think we're going to watch the movie on
VCR tape from the library yet tonight -- or a part of it. Tell your momma that
Charlie is paying Richard Gere's part, the flamboyant lawyer, who dances his
way through the trial. The movie is "Chicago."

     After I view the movie, my dear Princess, perhaps another role will
appeal to me. But this will take talent to pull off. Later, in another production,
I'm planning a Shakespearean soliloquy, a la Richard Burton. You will see
then that I'm not suffering from any kind of gender confusion. Actually, all this
"dressing up" started as a way of sneaking Charlie (who so much wanted to see
his lovely Yaya) in to the Princess Snowflake's Tea when we thought that no
boars would be going. A few of the other boars joined in, like us, struggling
around in mid-heeled shoes. They seemed pretty high to us! We don't know how
you sows manage and to come off so gracefully with all your encumbrances.

     Have you and you mum ever seen Marilyn Monroe in Some "Like It Hot"
which is considered a comedy classic? So, we borrowed our idea from Jack Lemon and
Tony Curtis. We had recently seen the movie on the telly.

     We're sorry that your mum couldn't get a ticket to see Led Zeppelin in
London. It's pretty cool that she wanted to go though.

Your loving Chester, Jolly Rodent