[Gpdd] SILLY - Donald (or is he Julio?)

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Thu Dec 13 07:31:20 EST 2007

Hi all,
my new piggy is such a sweetie....... I'd named him Donald, trying to keep with Scottish tradition.  However, I think I may have to change his name to Julio (as in Iglesias) because my boy is such a smoocher.   I lie on the lounge with him on my chest having quality time, and he snuggles into my neck, then next think my pig is kissing my lips!   And he keeps on kissing and kissing and coming back for more kisses!    I think he knows how to charm me - completely & totally!   He is a very affectionate piggy - just what the doctor ordered!

So, I've some serious thinking to do whether to change Donald's name to Julio!

Cheers to all,
Julie & Donald aka Julio?