[Gpdd] Silly: Holiday Exchange

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 15 13:12:29 EST 2007

Hey Everyone,

Well, today was the deadline for mailing out packages as it's not long until christmas you know and that will fly by quickly. Please let me know that you have mailed out those packages and are receiving them so that I don't have to take a lot time emailing everyone individually to make sure that you received your gifts. Thanks and have a wonderful weekend. I know mine will be great as I celebrate my 6th wedding anniversary today and on Monday my birthday!!!

Slave Alicia and many wheeeks from Sailior Willie