[Gpdd] Misc - crazy days

Suze suze at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 15 13:36:30 EST 2007

Hello again.  I've been lurking as usual.  I wanted to tell a little
story about Rocky, our Big Boy piggie.  He is a smooth haired ginger and
white fellow with more personality than some people I know. (don't ask)
We have 2 other piggies, both males, but all three live in separate
dwellings as Rocky is such an Alpha pig that he has to be on his own.
He's taken to having tantrums when I don't give him what he wants.  He
races around and around his cage, knocks his water bottle off it's
hanger to the floor, upends his Pigloo and dumps his food bowl.  He will
do the running around stuff for quite a while, scattering pellets, poops
and what not all over the floor.  When I come over to talk to him, he
will calm down, but always looks at me as though I must be an idiot to
not know exactly what it is that I haven't done.  Someday I'll learn
their language and won't he be surprised then!  Well, okay, that's not
going to happen, but I sure wish I could figure this out!
Our little Will, who had dental surgery in October had to go back to
have his front teeth trimmed, and the vet found his back teeth were
crooked.  They weren't in October.  Anyway, after another few days of
critical care and pain and infection meds, he attacked his parsley
tonight, and emptied the bowl of pellets.  All I can say is Merry
Christmas! We are so happy. Will is a long haired fellow with black and
tan colouring that looks just like coffee with a drop of milk in it, and
we are so relieved!  He was so quiet and still we were really worried.
He will have to have many 'well-piggie' visits with the dentist in the
future,  as he has no bottom teeth up front.  He is such a little
trooper!  He lets my hubby give him the meds, and then cuddles into my
arms afterwards! Does anyone know what I can give him as a probiotic?
He doesn't seem to be having diarrhea but it's still a good idea?
Feef, our third babe is also long haired, grey and white with many
whorls. Poor Baby, he feels neglected these days with all the attention
the other two are getting.  Feef is a real cuddler.  He will even wheek
to be picked up!  They really brighten our lives!
Merry Christmas to all, good health and loving wheeks for the New Year

Suze, Feef, Will and the bad boy, Rocky!
Feef and Rocky are really in training to be part of the Laps brigade!!