[Gpdd] MISC: In trouble here, don't have my Secret Santa name

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 15 17:14:00 EST 2007

Hi all,
I will definitely write more later when I get done with all that I have to
do but I wanted to send out an urgent request to the person who is handling
the Secret Santa gift Exchange.  I never received a name, and quite
honestly, it slipped my mind, until today, when a lovely package arrived and
was schock full o' goodies for the girls and I!  Could somebody please get
in touch with the coordinator of the exchange and have them write to me?  I
went to the archive page to find out the name and address but the page is
down, as is the home page.  I will go out today and get my gifts bought and
shipped Monday, so they still have time to get to their destination before
Christmas.
Thanks for any and all help.
Lynn