[Gpdd] [Miscellaneous]<You're the best, Secret Santa (Sandi and Scott)!

Liz Kennedy liz_kennedy at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 04:08:07 EST 2007

Dear Sandi and Scott-
I came home from a long, hard business trip to find the most lovely, thoughtful and generous Secret Santa gift!
The Piggles are loving all their fun new treats and toys!
Thanks so much, and Happy Holidays!
Liz

The girls wanted to write individual notes to the pigs whose personality most matches theirs:
Hi Checkers-
My name is Baisil.  I am also the queen of my herd!
I'm sorry to hear that you are having medical problems!  I want you to know that you will be in my thoughts, and I wish you a speedy and full recovery!
Sincerely,
Baisil (i.e.  Bossy Baisey Butt)
Hi Sundai Bunny-
My name is Myrtle.  I am also quite the scaredy cat.
It's tough to be shy, but I want you to know that I think you're brave (just in your own way).
Sometimes the most cautious pigs are the sweetest!  I'm sure that's the case for you!  :)
Sincerely,
Myrtle (i.e.  Myrtle the Turtle)
Hi Brownie Bear-
My name is Phoebe.  I'm quite the trouble maker (I hear you are as well)!
I like to make a huge mess after Mom cleans my cage, and I also like to hide treats and veggies from my sisters!  I think it's fun!
Don't worry!  I'm sure Santa doesn't know that we really belong on the naughty list.  ;)
Sincerely,
Phoebe (I'm not sure that I have a nickname, but sometimes Mom calls me "Phoebe, stop that!"... does that count?)
Hi Q-Bert and Blackie Bear-
My name is Dot, and I'm a little bit of both of your personalities.
Like Q-Bert, I am very sweet and am very laidback.  However, like Blackie Bear, I am a bit of a daredevil and am often getting myself in trouble because of this.
I hope you both have a lovely holiday!
Sincerely,
Dot (Hotsy Totsy Dotsy)