[Gpdd] Bridge: Liam

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 01:12:43 EST 2007

Carly,
     I was stunned to read of the sudden passing of Liam. My Charlie just
mentioned his and Frodo's   ;) artwork in yesterday's GPDD -- and yes -- thank
you so for the package. Our plans are to open gifts Christmas but with Chester
in the condition he's in...

     You must be demolished. Its so horrible when you're powerless to help
them, no matter how much you try. I cried as I read your posting. Somehow it
just didn't seem possible nd still doesn't.

Our hearts are with you in this time of your loss,
In sympathy,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents, Chester (still with us) and Charlie