[Gpdd] Health-bladder stones please help!

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Dec 17 11:32:47 EST 2007

Lisa, we are very sorry to hear that Genevyeve has a bladder stone.  It would be great if your vet could indeed "dissolve" it with a change in diet.  Perhaps you could also try Polycitra? (You need a prescription for it.)  We're not sure what to say about surgery.  It seems to work sometimes and not work other times.  Our Sunshine's (RIP) stones kept returning.  We hope others will be able to give more help and advice.  Our best wishes to Genevyeve for a complete recovery.  Please keep us posted.

Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine