[Gpdd] MISC- I'm not dead!

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Mon Dec 17 19:24:15 EST 2007

  Hey, just wanted to let everyone know I'm still around! After a month of being sick, they finally took out my gallbladder last Wed. I'm recovering ok, but it's slow.
  I wanted to thank Jan & Leela for the nice piggie presents. It really made our day to get a package in the mail!
  I hope all piggies & people are doing ok. I am about 2 weeks behind on my digests, so my thoughts & prayers to anyone who has lost a piggie friend or is ill.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/

Click to learn about options trading and how to make more money from the pros.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3m5biZjB8SevgrHw1TdDwYOvbkVQquKHikc8TWXKvBarASzk/