[Gpdd] MISC: ?An apology and explanation

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 00:14:04 EST 2007

Hi Lynn.  Hey, no one takes roll call to see who is here or not!  Don't worry about it.  There are some who only check in maybe once or twice a year, if that.  It's just a community that when you feel like posting, you post and if you don't, you don't.

  Sometimes we wonder how people are doing or miss the stories they tell, but there is no pressure.

  I'm sorry you will need surgery in January.  I hope it all goes well for you and you mend quickly.

  Sorry but I just have to ask.  How the devil do you make cookies?  I can understand the process up until the time you take them from the oven.  If you can't see them, how do you know they're done????

  Glad to hear the rotten, hormonal little teenagers are doing well.  Hopefully when they're about a year or so old, they'll settle down.  I imagine Earl learned a very valuable lesson-NEVER put your bare hand between fighting piggys!  I think I've already told you I learned that the hard way too.  I see he also uses the pop on the nose routine to get their attention.  It usually works.

  Looking forward to your next post and how you are all doing.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug