[Gpdd] [MISC]: Secret Santa Identity Revealed at Long Last!!

Ginger Hoffman gingera at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 18 08:49:34 EST 2007

Dear Alicia and Sailor Willie,

what an enormous surprise that our secret santa was YOU!!  Whee can't
believe it!!!  Thank you
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooo much for all of our wonderful treats!  Whee are a little
confused why whee can't have them all at once -- our slave had her
chocolate thingies all at once! (note from slave:  it's true.  we
were trapped in the house w/o chocolate because of the snowstorm, and
then were miraculously rescued by the "slaves only" portion of your
gift!!!  thank you!!!)  Whee are so overwhelmed by all the goodies
whee don't know what to do!  Right now we are enjoying our little
flower toys--thank *goodness* we finally have some classy decor in
here.  Whee put one of the flowers in our food dish as a nice little
garnish--it really brings the dish to life!  (note from slave: it's
true; they dropped it in their food dish!!!!!!)  AND whee very much
appreciate the wonderful stockings with our names on them!!  Our
slave has hung them up on our cage proudly.  Whee just can't say
enough to thank you for such a wonderful box of treats!  And your
picture, Sailor Willie--whee are so envious of your dapper little
outfit -- you are our hero!!

:)
:)

Many loving wheeks and piggy holiday wishes!
Nosophoros and Flaco Paco
(and their slave Ginger)