[Gpdd] Care: Re: guinea pig product (Edible Logz)

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Dec 18 13:49:39 EST 2007

Hey Joanne, Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, & Baci!
While Christmas shopping for the Princess, I saw that
Edible Logz product in a pet store. And I was all ready
to buy it, until...

I read the ingredients label...Sigh! Of course, the one
ingredient that really caught my eye was Alfalfa. I won't
buy anything with alfalfa, cuz of my fear of piggie bladder
stones.

I have been looking for something 'cool' to get Princess
Snowflake for Pigmas, but honestly, this pig has Everything!
And since she inherited all of B-Bear & B'scotch's stuff,
she has TWO of Everything. I have never met a pig more
Spoiled than that Princess Snowflake...Wheeeeek!

P.S. I would like to WELCOME all new Piggies and
Slaves!!! And send warm Condolences to the ones who
have recently lost their little, furry Friends.

P.P.S. I have been so busy with work, I'm sorry I haven't
been writing much. I just need to get through this wheeek,
and then I am taking off next wheek for a much needed
break. My contract here at work is up at the end of December,
but it got extended until the end of February (Hallelujah!).
And there is a full time position in my group that I applied
for, and my 1st Interview is this Friday...so keep your fingers
and paws crossed for me!!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
             Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake :-)