[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Kiwi

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Tue Dec 18 15:41:01 EST 2007

Has anyone ever had a piggy that was hyperactive?  Kiwi is such a terror.  I can hardly hold her ... she just wants to go, go, go.  She's driving her poor mother crazy I suspect and wants to be the alpha pig.  I tried putting her with Kaitlyn and Kismet but I think she was driving them crazy as well so I took her and her mother back out of there.  She really seems attached to her mother and hates it when she's not in there with her.  She's not interested in any of the usual treats so I can't "bribe" her to stay still for any length of time.  She hops up on the roof of the hideaway like it's nothing.  She is the most verbal pig I have ever had also.  She was keeping me up Saturday around 1:30 a.m. with her "chattering."

Any suggestions?  Or do I just have to wait until she gets a little older and, hopefully, calms down a little.

Kacee, the Munchees 12 and 1 terror  :-)