[Gpdd] ANNOUNCMENT, piggy freinds in wales.

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 18:53:32 EST 2007

Grace,
  First of all welcome.
  My name is Birdie and I live in Omaha Nebraska USA. I have a "Roll Call" which is a list of slaves and Masters. Also I am keeper of a birthday list as well. The Roll call is simply your emaill addy.

  Name(s) of slave(s)  (ex. Birdie & boyfriend Steve)
  City, State, and country (ex. MIne is Omaha Nebraska USA)
  Master(s) name(s) (Ex. mine are Jimmy Jr., Spunky, Miss Perky, and Miss Pooky)

  My birthday is June 8, 1959.
  You don't have to put the year if you don't want to.

  I could send you a copy if you like.

  You can join either or both lists by sending me your information. Of course this offer is not only open to you but to anyone whom scribes to the GPDD. Wheek always are looking for new members to share in our fun, love and concern for Masters and Slaves alike. This is one great group.

  Slave to the Hottie Huskers the master above,

Birdie