[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Dec 18 19:58:21 EST 2007

As Friday will be my last day at work and it will be hectic as i'm
taking all the guys out for lunch and try to finish off last minute
accounts stuff,  i wanted to say to you all THANKYOU sooooo much for
your support, love and friendship during 2007 !!!!!!!!!
We'd both like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and
healthy 2008 for you and your family and all your furbabies.
I'm going to be logging in from home but wont be able to post grrrrr but
i've got most of your emails so can always catch up that way, if not
i'll return emails etc... when i return on the 11th January.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx