[Gpdd] MISC: THANKS TO OUR SECRET SANTA

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 18 23:30:42 EST 2007

Hi,
Whe want to thank our most generous Secret Santa.  We believe we know who it
is but aren't sure if we are supposed to divulge that info here yet or not
so we will keep our opinions quiet until otherwise instructed!  ;)

When the  box arrived, I don't know who was more excited, me, Earl or the
girls!  As Earl took out the little ornament and then the little resin pigs,
we were oohing and ahhhhing.  He tried to get the girls interested in the
pigs but they were more interested in chewing on the box at that moment.
The little resin piggy quickly became his property because he said it looks
just like Samantha and he wanted to put it on his monitor.  I took the
little wooden ornament and hung it promptly on my tree, even though we did a
really elegant gold, silver an glass only tree this year.  Hey, it's my tree
and elegant is in the eye of the beholder, right?

But the funny part I must tell you about is when I put the cozy in their
cage.  At least I think it's a cozy.  I never saw one, only herd about them.
I took their pigloo out and lay the cozy down and we just stood back and
Earl watched and narrated to me what was happening.  First, Samantha got on
it and started sniffing all over it.  Then she started popcorning all over
it and the cage as if to say "Thank God!  Someone finally got us the
*!^*&(*&^ cozy!"  She was thrilled.  Tabitha promptly went over to the
opening and started chewing on the edge. But when Sam got back on it and
just sat there, this did not go according to Tabby's plans.  She started
trying to drag it around with Sam on it.  Sheesh!  Rumble, mutter, mutter,
rumble.  So, finally I reached in and shooed Sam off of it and sort of
propped it open with one of their toys so they could get the idea and then
they sort of did.  One would go in and the other would run around
popcorning.  Then when the 2nd one would try to go in with the first one,
the first one would come out.  It was back and forth for at least 3
minutes.  Finally, Tabby got init and laid down for a snooze, I suppose.
And, I swear it was planned, so help me God!  ?Samantha started popcorning
and popcorned right onto the lump that was Tabitha!  Squeeeaak!  Sounded
like a gang fight going on in there.  I had to laugh though because when
Tabby came charging out to see what the heck had happened, Sam charged right
back in and took over.  LOL  Now,, they both are just sort of laying on top
of it and not in it so I'm not sure if they are just slow learners or prefer
to be on top of it.  Who knows??

They received a few goodies and something called Vitamin C tidbit.  Are
these to be given daily or as treats?  No info on the bottle, according to
Earl.  Also, thanks so much for my coffee cup and the Swiss Miss.  I love
it!  We loved all of our wonderful gifts and hope that your kids got
wonderful gifts as well.

A very Merry Christmas, Pigmas to you and all on the list!

Hugs, wheeks and winks (and a slight hiccup from Tabby, who has been in the
eggnog)
Lynn