[Gpdd] MISC:An apology and explanation

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 19 00:27:59 EST 2007

Oh Joan, thanks for your note.  I know no one is actually taking role or
anything  but I feel so guilty when I can't be here to offer suggestions,
condolences or just a smile or two with all of you.

As for those cookies, this is slightly OT but here goes... I have been
cooking since I was about 15 and still sighted.  Basically, if you follow
the recipe, you will time them and know when they should come out.  It
doesn't always work that way but when you   start hearing smoke alarms going
off and an acrid odor filling the house, you can pretty much bet they are a
wee bit overdone!  LOL  This year, I made 3 kinds of fudge, 2 pans each; 6
kinds of cookies; at least 4 dozen each and stuffed dates to  boot.  I use
them at our get together, hand them out to neighbors and family then take
whatever is left up to my folks for Christmas Eve grazing.  It's all part of
it but I love it.

More later...
Hugs, Lynn