[Gpdd] SILLY: A song from Samantha & Tabitha

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 19 00:49:51 EST 2007

Samantha and Tabitha wished to announce that they have re-written a classic
Christmas song and would like to share it all with you.... OK Girls. You're
on...

(Much muttering, clearing of throats and shuffling for position)

Dashing through our cage, in a popcorn happy way;\
Leaping o'er the toys, landing in the hay!
Listen for the drawer, that holds our goods in store.
Wheeek and cry and look so sad till Mommy brings us more!

Sing along now....

Wheek, Wheek, Wheek; Wheek, wheek, wheek;
Make the slaves feel bad
'Til they give us what we want then we'll make them bglad
Wheek, Wheek, Wheek; Wheek, wheek, wheek;
Learn to use our charms.
Then we'll get the hay we love
right from Sweet Meadow Farms!

(Giggle, gigggle)

Uhm, sounds a bit self serving to me but I'll give them an A for effort!
LOL

Hugs, wheeks and Winks to all,
Lyn, Samantha & Tabitha, the gredy ones