[Gpdd] misc: Lynn's song and stories

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 19:05:25 EST 2007

Oh, Lynn!  You are a wonderful storyteller and songwriter!!!
I enjoyed reading all about your piggies and their reactions to their presents.  I could picture it all in my mind and just laughed out loud!  Then, the squirrel story was so much fun to read and the song was a hit!  I will have to sing it to my babies but will certainly give credit where credit is due!!!
Thanks for making this the best post ever!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Joanne

OPT to ADOPT a homeless animal!