[Gpdd] SILLY: ?An open lettre to St. Pigolaus

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 19 18:40:46 EST 2007

Dear St. Pigolaus,

Tabitha & I want you to know that we have been very, very, very good pigs
this year.  Well, actually, we are only 6 months old, so perhaps "year" is
stretching it a bit but you can pro rate the score.

You mustn't listen to Mommy. She is a big fat liar!  She says we fight and
fuss a lot but it's just not true.  We are only pretending.  And just
because the cage gets knocked off the edge of the table sometimes when we
are ... er, uhm, playing... that doesn't mean anything. We are just rather
lively!

If you will just look into our faces, you will see us for the sweet,
angelic, innocent little girl pigs that we are.  If I were you, dear St.
Pigolaus, it is Mommy that I would bring no gifts to.  She is telling
stories to everyone on the list an oh yeah... she didn't bother to mention
to them that when our package came from our Secret Santa, there was
something called "peppermint crunch" in it that she wasn't sure about.  She
didn't know if it was for us or her so she made Daddy Earl eat one first.
We didn't think that was nice at all!  What do you think?

Not that we're tattling, but hey, when it comes to presents, all is fair and
we're telling all we know.  As for presents, please note that we like the
flat leaf parsley, not that curly stuff.  We don't care for squash (yuck)
but are very easy to please otherwise.  Mommy says we can't have too much
fruit, but again, remember the woman lies.  So you bring us as many apples
and grapes as you can carry!

We love you dear Santa and will be listening for you on the roof this
Tuesday night.  We will leave some carrots and cookies for you.  Well,
cookies anyway...  munch, munch, munch.

Love and kisses,

Samantha & Tabitha

P.S.  In case you don't know who is who, I am the really good one.  Samantha

P.S.S.  Ha!  Speaking of liars!  Tabitha