[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Theadora

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Dec 19 19:29:47 EST 2007

Renee and Rebecca, please accept our very belated condolences on Theadora's passing.  We are so very sorry to hear that she was your last girlie girl; it is so sad that her passing marks the end of an era.  It is wonderful, though, that she was more than six years old.  As you know, that is a very good lifespan for a piggie.  How sweet that she looked so much like a teddy bear; we can imagine her lovely face.  It does sound as though she simply fell asleep on this side of the Bridge and woke up on the other side, no doubt welcomed by many old and new friends.  Theadora was a lucky piggie to be part of your family and to know your love.

(P.S.  We are very glad that, although you don't have a piggie at the moment, you will continue to be a part of the Digest.)

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine