[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Tigger

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Dec 19 19:34:55 EST 2007

Marsha and the Bejabbers, it was with much sadness that we read of Tigger's passing.  We are so very sorry that he was only with you for a month.  Please know that you made that time wonderful for him.  Although he had pneumonia when you rescued him, he felt all of your love and care as you tried so hard to get him well.  We are glad that his last weeks were with you.  Yes, attachments to piggies don't seem to correlate with time; whether they are with us weeks or years, they take pieces of our hearts to the Bridge when they go.  We are also sorry that Tigger's passing comes so close to the passings of Elvis and Ozzy.  Please find comfort in thinking of them together at the Bridge, and please accept our very belated condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine