[Gpdd] MISC Secret piggy cards

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Dec 20 07:42:22 EST 2007

We are so excited as we have received two more cards from our Secret Santa piggies and they both have pigtures of piggies on them. One has a piggy sticker on the envelope so we shall keep that as well. So now three of our pens have cards attached and another has the envelope. As we live in two separate rooms of our slave's house, we can all have a card to look at, although she has made sure that we cannot nibble them by fastening them too high for us to reach.

We are still not sure who these secret piggies are but this morning's card tells us that we may know soon. We can't wait. Wheeeek!

Not long now to wait until Christmas but our best present is going to be our new friend, who is coming home tomorrow.

Lots of love to all the Digest piggies and their slaves,

Gulliver, spokespig for the Piggyfriends ( with slave Penny. )