[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Secret Santa Thankyou

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Dec 20 18:27:30 EST 2007

THANKYOU to my very special friends who sent me lots of goodies for
Christmas
Thankyou to their mummy who made me a special card too, and it has my
picture on it.
I'm not allowed to open the presents grrrrrrrrr but granny said it wont
be long till i can WHEEEEEE i'm sooooo excited.

Duke xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s.
Dear Claire, Tea and Biscuit thankyou so much for the beautiful card
it's absolutely brilliant !!!!!!
You are such a sneak to have used a photo of Duke, i love it so much
thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I told Duke all about the card and let him sniff it, and then i read the
words out, you know he looked at me with his head on the side i think he
was listening to what i said
and taking it all in.

Love Glynis xxxxx