[Gpdd] MISC: Tabitha shows off for company

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 21 11:19:53 EST 2007

OK, that does it!  All Tabby's getting in her stocking this year is wilted
parsley, if I have a chance to speak to St. Pigolaus...

A little while ago, some of our friends dropped in for a few cookies and
coffee.  I got Tabitha out to show her off.  You know, how sweet and loving
and precious she is.  Humph!  I  had her sitting on my chest, up to my chin
when she started raising her little nose up and smelling my breath.  I
laughed and told them I had been eating an apple before they arrived and
that she was taking a good whiff of my breath.  At this point, Tabitha took
a step back, shook her head violently and promptly turned around and placed
her behind in my face.  Well!  I think I get the message!  Could someone
please pass the mouthwash??

Hugs, wheeks & winks,
Lynn Sammy and Tabby