[Gpdd] MISC. - HAPPY HOLIDAYS

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 11:22:15 EST 2007

Just wanted to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.  I send condolences to all of you who have lost a pig this year and congratulations to those who adopted new ones.  My "new" girls are growing by leaps and bounds.  I think I'm going to have to get another cage because there just isn't enough room for all three in the one I have.  I'm so jealous when I see the pictures of everyone else's pigs wearing such cute little costumes.  Mine are complete terrors and won't tolerate anything on them.  I'm going to try to put little Christmas hats on them and get some pictures.  Wish me luck.  Talk to you all in 2008!!!

  Grace, Pork Chop, Gus, Babe and Rusty