[Gpdd] Silly: Thank you Secret Santapiggies!

Tammy Raabe Rao raaberao at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 13:36:24 EST 2007

Titania and Hazel would like to thank their Secret Piggie Santas for
the loot...

Titania:

My box arrived yesterday from Samantha and Tabitha (Bewitched, hm?),
filled with The Tube of Awesome, hay cubes, and treats for me   *Hazel
bites* OW... okay... all of us. And some cookies and candy for mum,
too! She's eaten some of the chocolate because she's stressed.

Hazel:

My box arrived today, with a cuddle cup for me. Mum is being naughty,
though, and letting Gwinnie sleep in it while she gives her lots of
water. Gwinnie's peeing blood again, and Mum took her to the vet. But
I got some of Titania's hay cube, so I'm happy. :) Oh, and there was a
stocking and chocolate coins for Mum, too.

Thank you Secret Piggie Santas!

Gwinnie:
*snif*

Tammy :)