[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Merry Christmas!>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 06:45:49 EST 2007

Hi All, Merry Christmas and a happy new year from the winky team!Our slave has ben incredibly busy but she promised to be home a lot more for the next two weeks. Yay! more chicory and carrot :-D (Igor) She hasnt even set up the christmas tree and i'm sure it would make an exellent place to practice my scenes for the cavaret.... Here are our christmas cards (note that there are pawprints on the balls ;-) ): Sweet Suus: http://xs322.xs.to/xs322/07500/PawSuus01b.JPG The lovely yaya: http://xs322.xs.to/xs322/07500/PawYayab.JPG My little curly Igor: http://xs322.xs.to/xs322/07500/PawIgor01b.JPG GrtzJanneke and the winky team; Suus, Yaya and Igor!

p.s. my apologies to the moderators for forgetting to put in a subject header the first time i sent this ;-)