[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Shadow

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Dec 22 13:15:00 EST 2007

Carole, we are so very sorry to hear of Shadow's passing.  Sadly, we know how piggies can quickly become ill and go downhill.  How touching that her mother was with her when she passed away and was licking her; we are sure that her presence was a comfort.  Please know that you did your best for Shadow and that she knew it.  She was lucky to be so loved.  We send our belated condolences.

We are also sending best wishes to Ginger 2.  A wet bottom and crying when peeing could indicate a stone, but it also might be a UTI.  If so, she would need antibiotics, so it would be best to take her to the vet.  If you've already been, please do give us an update on her progress.  We hope she is doing much better.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine