[Gpdd] Misc - Condolences, Congrats, and Santy Paws

Donna Lenz gypsy1sato at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 22 13:35:59 EST 2007

Marsha,

  I am so sorry that StinkerBell crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  At least they all knew an amazing amount of Human Love - sadly many pigs never do.

  It is hard to find a good Piggy Vet even where we are in CT.  And believe me there are a LOT of Vets here!  Many just line their pockets with our gold and really have no idea what to do.  ...sigh....

  Lynn,

  If the girls continue to argue, you may want to think about seperating them.  Some of my girls have done great with friends - others just don't get along.  I keep cages next to each other they can be together, but the bars seperate them and keep them safe from grouchy siblings. One of my girls hated anyone who came into her cage - no matter how sweet and gentle they were.  She was just a grouch - but we loved her anyway.

  Penny,

  Congrats on Minstrel's adoption!  He sounds adorable and is very lucky to have been adopted by someone who will make sure he's never hurt again.  I'm looking forward to pictures!

  Tabitha,

  Sany Paws is cause for celebration here.  Every day the Eagle delivers special packages from all over the world with lots of treats and surprises for all of the creatures here.  Even the kitty friends send surprises for us - it is so much fun!  We are soo happy now!

  To the Winky Team,

  We love your Pigmas Pictures!  You are all very very cute!

  We hear the Fridge opening!

  WHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

  Penny, Annie, Buttercup & Squeaky